Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What are the procedures for sending sage seeds (artemisia vulgaris) from New Zealand to Tonga?

I want to send sage seeds for private cultivation from New Zealand to Tonga. A friend of mine lives there and wants to grow some in her garden.


I am assuming now that Tonga and NZ are in the same biodiversity region of the world, and that sage is not an unwelcome plant in Tonga (if it is, I would really like to know, because I wouldn't send it then).


Does anyone know where to find out about these things?

What are the procedures for sending sage seeds (artemisia vulgaris) from New Zealand to Tonga?
I assume, that there is a Tongese foreign embassy in New Zeeland. Maybe you can call them and ask.


If anyone, they should be able to give you the information you need.


Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment