Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What is the best Sage software to use for starting up a small ironing service.I need it for invoices and tax?

I only need it for tax calculations, ins and outs, invoices and other simple tasks. I will be a sole trader running a small ironing service from home. Anyone recommend the cheapest place to buy Sage too please?All help is appreciated thanks!

What is the best Sage software to use for starting up a small ironing service.I need it for invoices and tax?
quickbooks is the best to use for a home or small bus. I use it evreyday it is a snap to use and not alot of stuff to go over before you can use it.
Reply:Well, if you're in the UK, take a look at Sage Instant Accounts:





http://shop.sage.co.uk/instantaccounts.a...





Available directly from Sage for 110 pounds plus VAT.

isotoner slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment