Friday, November 18, 2011

Can regular ground sage get me high?

I bought some and I have been conducting experiments.If you could save me time and tell me,it would be much appreciated.I also have some Rubbed Dalmatian Sage.Is it possible for any of them to get me high?And what are some good ways to use mint leaves?How much to use to make a taste difference?

Can regular ground sage get me high?
pretty sure nope- i tried smoking it dried when i was 12 and it was just nasty...course maybe that's cause i was 12. It makes a great soup broth though, and great tea for sore throats. Mint is very good chopped up in salad, in drinks (especially mojitos and juleps), you could pretty much toss it with any veggies. It would also add good flavour to lamb or on desserts as garnish (chocolate stuff). Also makes a great tea- relaxing and good for the digestion.
Reply:It's like the difference between Heroin and a baguel with poppy seeds....





Stop fiddling with spices and go and buy some grass!


No comments:

Post a Comment