Friday, November 18, 2011

Where can I buy Sage Smudge Sticks in Dallas Fort Worth Area?

Hello I live in the Dallas Fort Worth area of Texas and I am trying to find out where I can buy Sage Smudge Sticks. I number one need to clear my home of negative energy but I have also heard of using it to get rid of mosquito's. Does anyone have any idea where i can purchase them without having to order online.





Thanks


Ashley!

Where can I buy Sage Smudge Sticks in Dallas Fort Worth Area?
There's a place in Richardson called Silver Pyramid. They have jewely and minerals, spriritual things. Anyway, they have sage smudge sticks. They're 15 minutes north of downtown Dallas.





If you live in Fort Worth, that's a long drive, so you can also try Earthbound Trading Company. They sell incense and natural products. They don't sell products online, so I don't know if they carry sage smudge sticks. But they're in most malls, and you can call before going to make sure.

isotoner slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment