Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Can you reccommend a sage line 50 online training course?

The business I work for has just bought sage line 50 on the advice of our accountant. We run a couple of festivals every year, so it involves mainly trade stands renting space and/or tents from us. Then, not a lot else happens for a few months. I have been using excel to do basic income expenditure accounts, and, if anything more detailed was needed, making a new worksheet and gathering the information there. Well, I opened line 50 and am in a state of shock! While I *know* it's the way to go, and can see it's going to be a huge help to me, I don't know where to start. I don't even seem to be able to set up a customer record without it speaking in tongues to me. I am very willing to learn, but cannot really take time away for a course. I do feel I need to be able to ask questions and check I'm doing the right thing though. I thought maybe an online course might be the answer, but I do not know what constitutes a good one.


Thank you in advance for your help.

Can you reccommend a sage line 50 online training course?
Sage provide training on their website, URL below.





This is given to help people become sage certified.
Reply:yes theres the ocr level 1 bookeeping (computerised) it should be very helpful for you they use sage line 50


No comments:

Post a Comment