Friday, May 21, 2010

How good is Sage Line 50 Course.Would it really enhance your employment chances.?

If you wish to enhance your chance of employment, study a recognised accounting course,like AAT and then start learning about different accounting packages including Sage. Not ever one in the UK uses Sage.

How good is Sage Line 50 Course.Would it really enhance your employment chances.?
Depends what you want to do. I did the LearnDirect Sageline course online when I was temping and quite liked it. It taught me that I didnt want to be a book keeper or acountant though I have a couple of ideas for my own small business on the side Im always mulling over and Im confident I can do my own accounts now.





Its another thing to stick on your CV as well though if you dont actually want to work in Finance you should probably make up some reason about why you did it like a greater understanding of how companies work as a few of the interviewers I had seemed a bit confused about it.
Reply:I think this course is definately well worth it, and its a great way to meet people. I am currently completing a SAGE course and it is piss easy. Employers also like this on your CV so overall it is a great course to be on.





Highly recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment