Saturday, November 14, 2009

My dining room is BM Saybrook Sage. I want the next room a BM beige (historic color) to go w/the sage. Ideas?

My couch is dark moss green with sage accent pillows. I might get new furniture later, but this is all I have for now, and the beige I need help selecting is for the living/TV room. Any ideas for new furniture as well (style, colors)? Thanks! :)

My dining room is BM Saybrook Sage. I want the next room a BM beige (historic color) to go w/the sage. Ideas?
I have BM Georgetown Pink Beige in my house ( HC56). I love it! It looks like liquid make up in the can and it is a wonderful warm color on the walls. It comes in their little sample jars. Get a piece of posterboard and paint it with the color and see how you like it with the color you have on your walls now and with your textiles. It is my absolte favorite paint color and I am working on painting the entire house with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment